Gmixing will take care of all your technical sound needs for music and/or stage at your next event. Our goal is to make sure that the manipulation of both musical and speech sounds meet both creative and practical standards of quality.
- Handheld wired microphone(s) with stand
- Cordless microphone(s) with stand
- Small systems consisting of either an 8 or 16 channel console with a combination of either 2 or 4 speakers either on stands or on the ground.
- Midsize systems consisting of similar equipment as the small system but with the capability of monitoring and added sub woofers.
- Large systems include a full house bi-amp system with sub woofers and consoles from 24 channels and up including full individual on-stage monitoring systems.
If you’re interested in working with Gmixing for your next event, please complete and submit the Gmixing Sound Request Form and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any other questions about this request and/or prices, or maybe you have a more complicated sound configuration, email email@example.com.